Healthcare professionals will prescribe Klonopin 1mg tablets for the people affected by anxiety along with that the dosage is very effective for the insomnia treatment as well.
The appearance of the Klonopin 1mg pill consists of blue color and shape in the round and the pill is an imprint of K ROCHE 1 K KLONOPIN. The drug is manufactured and supplied by Roche Laboratories.
Who can use Klonopin 1mg?
- A research indicates this medication should be taken by the individuals who are above the age of 18 years old for treating seizure disorders.
- Adults can take 1mg of Klonopin pill for the treatment of insomnia disorder.
- It is also used with some more medication as a half-label drug to treat various disorders, and especially reduce the risk of pain attacks for the heart attack or disease patients.
Important considerations for first-time users
The Onset of action
Once the 1mg pill administered orally, it will start to work within 30 minutes of the intake. The drug performs in the central nervous system (CNS) to increase the GABA activities. As a result, it would help you to get a soothing and calming effect. The effect of the medication lasts in your body for approximately 1 to 2 hour.
How long Klonopin 1mg stay in inside the body
The lasting effect of the medication is completely relying on the individual’s metabolic rate. The most common effect of the drug lasts in your system for minimum 6 hours, and the maximum duration is 8 hours. For children and senior people who have kidney disease the drug lasts for more than 12 to 13 hours, and the biological effects of the drug is 18 to 60 hours.
The consumption of alcohol:
It is not safe to use alcohol along with 1mg Klonopin because it would increase the risk of drug interaction and cause fatal damages to your wellbeing so that it is not safe to use this medication with alcohol.
Klonopin 1mg for pregnant ladies
The drug classified under the category of D, which means the prime ingredient of the medication has the potential to harm fetal growth and the withdrawal symptoms as well. Hence it is not safe to take this dosage of Klonopin level during the pregnancy period.
In case, if you are preceding the treatment without doctor guidance or valid Klonopin prescription would lead you towards the addiction.
Who should not take Klonopin 1mg?
The 1 mg pill is not recommended for some individuals due to the potency of the drug so follow the list and consult your doctor.
- Individuals allergic to the prime ingredient of the medication or Clonazepam
- People with heart problems such as heart attack, heart surgeries and much more
- Individuals with glaucoma
- A person with liver or kidney disorders
- A history of drug addiction.
What other medication to avoid while the Klonopin treatment
There are some medications which can interact with the Klonopin treatment so individuals should be cautious with drug interaction medications. Especially, the medications such as benzodiazepines, opioid, tricycle antidepressants and seizure drugs.
Klonopin 1mg side effects
- Depressions or suicide and self-damaging thoughts
- Memory problems